Sunday, September 20, 2009

An Update

Since I've started my other blog I haven't really thought to update this blog! (I do apologize)

Winter has come and gone, Spring/ Summer is here and I must say I have been quite busy these past few months:  I am still working at Tuks (my 'day job' doing admin at the university),  I am still studying towards my degree (BA Linguistics & International Politics... urgh it's slow going) and since my last update I have started freelancing! Yes, my diploma in audio engineering is not going to waste!

The freelancing is quite exciting, it's mostly corporate shows (conferences etc) but it's doing something that I love (sound) and it's a really nice feeling to finally be working on building my career in a professional environment (as opposed to the 'volume control management' I did in the bush bush) :-)




To chronicle my new adventures as a freelance tech I started my other blog (but you have to be on the list to access it - so drop me a line and I'll add you!)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment